Professional grooming scissor sharpening service for all brands including Geib, Witte Roseline, Kenchii, and more. This service can be purchased for straight scissors, thinners, chunkers and curved scissors, including micro-serrated scissors.
Freight charge covers the cost of the scissor return. Your scissors will still need to be shipped to our location in Panmure, Auckland.
Important: We are only able to sharpen pet grooming scissors.
Find out more below.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Add the quantity pair of scissors required for this service. Please send all pairs at once, as freight is only charged once.
2. Choose your delivery method. Shipping available to add return freight cost or pick up and drop off to collect your scissors in person (Auckland only).
3. After placing you order: We'll send you an email containing a form to fill out with basic information, as well as our address to send to.
4. If shipping: Please bubble wrap scissors separately and secure well in the courier bag to avoid damage. Scissors still need to be couriered to us.
5. If picking-up: Please wrap your blades separetly and securely, then bring to us between 1pm and 4pm with the form filled out.
6. Allow 7 to 10 working days turn-around once scissors are received.
We'll return your sharpened scissors by courier anywhere in NZ and send you a complimentary pre-paid bag for next time. If Click & Collect, we'll advise once it's ready for collection.
Please keep your extra bag in a safe place, and use it to send in your blades for the next time you purchase a blade sharpening service!
Please note we do NOT sharpen kitchen knives or other type of scissors (e.g. hairdressing or kitchen). If those are sent you will be refunded minus $6 to cover the freight.
When will my order leave?
Same day dispatch for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri. Orders placed over the weekend or public holiday will be dispatched next business day.
When will my order arrive?
For New Zealand orders, most parcels arrive 1 to 2 working days after they've left us. Allow an extra day or two for rural delivery.
For Australian orders, estimated delivery is 3 to 7 working days after they've left us.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is estimated by weight and starts from $5. The website works out shipping in checkout, before you pay.
Are you in stock?
Stock levels on our website are live. What's showing in stock online is physically in stock in our NZ warehouse, ready to ship. Please note we do not work with back-orders.
My delivery question is not answered here
Head to the HELP section, and search for more answers.
Returns & Guarantees
AllGroom is proud to offer the best grooming brands at affordable prices, without compromising service and support. However, if something goes wrong or you are not completely satisfied with a product you’ve purchased from us, please let us know right away. We stand by our products and we’d like the chance to put it right.
Can I return what I've purchased?
To request a return, head to our contact page to fill up the form.
By law we don't have to accept change of mind returns, so before you buy, please check with us first if you're not 100% sure if a product matches your needs. Keep in mind a change of mind return is not the same as a warranty return (for a suspected fault or defect), but purchasing the wrong product is considered change of mind. You can also read more about your consumer rights if you change your mind
Is my product covered under warranty?
Most electrical items, such as clippers, trimmers and dryers, come with a 12 month warranty covering manufacturing faults or defects. For more about warranties, click here.