Terms and Conditions - Groomer's Incentive Giveaway
As part of our (AllGroom) Grooming Competition Giveaway, 1 lucky customer will win a trip for two to Las Vegas (valued at NZ$5000 in total).
*Giveaway now closed*
Winner: Milly Lambert from Millie's Doggy Day Spa
The prize comprises:
- 2 x Economy Return Air Tickets - Auckland to Las Vegas | Dates TBC
- Accommodation - 5 nights Luxor Hotel Las Vegas (Twin Share) | 14th - 19th August 2023
- 2 x Entry to SuperZoo including Grooming Competition (as an attendee, not a competitor)
- 2 x Entry to Grooming Education Seminars
- $500 USD in cash as meal allowance
How do I enter?
1. Entry is automatic when spending a minimum of $250 NZD between 1st February and 30th April 2023. For each $250 spent, you will receive ONE entry into a lucky draw. Total number of entries will include all purchases on your AllGroom account between 1st February and 30th April 2023 divided by $250. Spend is cumulative. The more you purchase with AllGroom, the more chances you will have to win. Total purchase amount is exclusive of freight.
Who can enter?
2. Entry opens to all professional groomers only. You must purchase through an AllGroom account so the entries are recorded between that period time. If you don't have an account with us, you can create one here.
3. You cannot enter if you are an employee of AllGroom or any of its suppliers or competitors.
What are the conditions of entry?
5. You must use your own name to enter this competition. We will ignore any unauthorised entries or entries with incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information.
How will the prize be awarded?
6. We will draw the winning entry randomly by computer at our Auckland office (Panmure, 1072 Auckland) on May 2nd 2023.
7. We will notify the winner by email on May 2nd 2023. We will also announce the winner or winners on our website (allgroom.co.nz) and social media channels by May 15th.
What are the conditions of winning a prize?
8. If your winning entry is selected, you consent to us publishing your name and winning entry. You also agree to us verifying your eligibility to enter our competition.
9. You acknowledge that:
- You cannot exchange the prize or redeem its cash value;
- Holding a valid passport and visa is the winner’s responsibility;
- If the winner tests positive for Covid-19 or is unable to attend prior to the event for any reason, the tickets are non-transferrable and the prize will be forfeited;
- You are responsible for all expenses not covered by the prize (e.g., commute to Auckland airport, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, travel and medical insurance and all other ancillary costs);
- You are responsible for ensuring that you and your nominated companion are fit to travel;
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury you or your nominated companion suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize;
- We will not be responsible for any prizes that are lost on the winner's part (flight tickets, cash, hotel reservations).