Bio-Groom Super Cream Coat Conditioner is a remarkable deep-conditioning, oil-rich treatment formula to use between shampooing (see instructions tab, for best results shampoo first, prepare for use as a hot oil treatment, then wash out with shampoo).
It moisturises skin and coat, leaving the coat super shiny in top show condition with a non-oily feel. Super Cream helps relieve dry, itchy skin and is fantastic for dry, damaged or sensitive skin and coat. It also eliminates static and helps to untangle fur. Use as a detangler or intense conditioning treatment. Non-irritating, anti-static, pH balanced formula matches the natural skin acidity. Washes out easily with any Bio-Groom or other shampoo. Includes: Wheat Germ Oil, Protein, Vitamin E, and other special ingredients that deep condition instantly. Safe to use with topical flea and tick treatments. Silicon free. Cruelty Free.
A little lasts a long time. Keep refridgerated or in a cool place to extend normal shelf life once opened.
To use as a hot oil treatment (one of many ways to use it):
1) PREP: Get a glass or microwave-safe container or measuring cup that holds around 2 cups of water. Fill with 1 and a half cups of water. Add Super Cream according to size and coat requirements > 1 heaped tablespoon for smaller dogs, 2 for medium, 3 for larger breeds.
2) HEAT: Heat in microwave for around 2 minutes. Stir warm mixture until it has the consistency of full-cream milk.
3) 1ST SHAMPOO: Leave the mixture to sit until it's warm, not hot. Always test the temperature before using. Do not risk scalding your dog. While you're waiting for it to cool, shampoo the dog and rinse completely but do not dry.
4) APPLY: Apply mixture - while it's still warm - to wet dog and massage into skin and coat. Keep your dog in a warm area with the mixture on for 15 minutes to 60 minutes (you can keep massaging it during treatment time if you like). The longer you leave it on, the more amazing the results.
5) 2ND SHAMPOO: To complete the treatment, shampoo again, and rinse out thoroughly. Dry, brush and clip / style as usual.
When will my order leave?
Same day dispatch for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri. Orders placed over the weekend or public holiday will be dispatched next business day.
When will my order arrive?
For New Zealand orders, most parcels arrive 1 to 2 working days after they've left us. Allow an extra day or two for rural delivery.
For Australian orders, estimated delivery is 3 to 7 working days after they've left us.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is estimated by weight and starts from $5. The website works out shipping in checkout, before you pay.
Are you in stock?
Stock levels on our website are live. What's showing in stock online is physically in stock in our NZ warehouse, ready to ship. Please note we do not work with back-orders.
My delivery question is not answered here
Head to the HELP section, and search for more answers.
Returns & Guarantees
AllGroom is proud to offer the best grooming brands at affordable prices, without compromising service and support. However, if something goes wrong or you are not completely satisfied with a product you’ve purchased from us, please let us know right away. We stand by our products and we’d like the chance to put it right.
Can I return what I've purchased?
To request a return, head to our contact page to fill up the form.
By law we don't have to accept change of mind returns, so before you buy, please check with us first if you're not 100% sure if a product matches your needs. Keep in mind a change of mind return is not the same as a warranty return (for a suspected fault or defect), but purchasing the wrong product is considered change of mind. You can also read more about your consumer rights if you change your mind
Is my product covered under warranty?
Most electrical items, such as clippers, trimmers and dryers, come with a 12 month warranty covering manufacturing faults or defects. For more about warranties, click here.