Bio-Groom Super Cream Coat Conditioner is a remarkable deep-conditioning, oil-rich treatment formula to use between shampooing (see instructions tab, for best results shampoo first, prepare for use as a hot oil treatment, then wash out with shampoo).
It moisturises skin and coat, leaving the coat super shiny in top show condition with a non-oily feel. Super Cream helps relieve dry, itchy skin and is fantastic for dry, damaged or sensitive skin and coat. It also eliminates static and helps to untangle fur. Use as a detangler or intense conditioning treatment. Non-irritating, anti-static, pH balanced formula matches the natural skin acidity. Washes out easily with any Bio-Groom or other shampoo. Includes: Wheat Germ Oil, Protein, Vitamin E, and other special ingredients that deep condition instantly. Safe to use with topical flea and tick treatments. Silicon free. Cruelty Free.
A little lasts a long time. Keep refridgerated or in a cool place to extend normal shelf life once opened.
To use as a hot oil treatment (one of many ways to use it):
1) PREP: Get a glass or microwave-safe container or measuring cup that holds around 2 cups of water. Fill with 1 and a half cups of water. Add Super Cream according to size and coat requirements > 1 heaped tablespoon for smaller dogs, 2 for medium, 3 for larger breeds.
2) HEAT: Heat in microwave for around 2 minutes. Stir warm mixture until it has the consistency of full-cream milk.
3) 1ST SHAMPOO: Leave the mixture to sit until it's warm, not hot. Always test the temperature before using. Do not risk scalding your dog. While you're waiting for it to cool, shampoo the dog and rinse completely but do not dry.
4) APPLY: Apply mixture - while it's still warm - to wet dog and massage into skin and coat. Keep your dog in a warm area with the mixture on for 15 minutes to 60 minutes (you can keep massaging it during treatment time if you like). The longer you leave it on, the more amazing the results.
5) 2ND SHAMPOO: To complete the treatment, shampoo again, and rinse out thoroughly. Dry, brush and clip / style as usual.
When will my order leave?
Most orders leave the same day if placed by midday Monday to Friday. Orders on weekends, public holidays, or for large products (eg: dryers, tubs, tables), usually leave the next working day.
When will my order arrive?
Most orders arrive 1 to 2 working days after they've left us. Larger items may take 2 to 4 working days. Allow 1 to 2 days extra for rural delivery. If your order combines larger and smaller items, larger items may arrive a day or two after smaller items.
How much is shipping?
Shipping starts from $3 for small, light items. Most orders are maximum $5 for standard shipping for orders up to 10kgs. Add $4 for rural delivery. Bulk shipping rates apply for orders over 10kgs or high-volume products (such as tables, tubs, dryers and bulk shampoo). The website works out shipping in checkout, before you pay.
Are you in stock?
Stock levels on our website are live. What's showing in stock online is physically in stock in our NZ warehouse, ready to ship.
My delivery question is not answered here
Head to the HELP section, and search for more answers.
Returns & Guarantees
AllGroom is proud to offer the best grooming brands at affordable prices, without compromising service and support. We put our customers first and believe great prices don’t have to be at the expense of great service.
However if something goes wrong, or you’re not completely satisfied with a product you’ve purchased from us, please let us know right away. We stand by our products. We’d like the chance to put it right.
Can I return what I've bought?
If you’d like to return an item for any reason, first check Returns to find out which type of return applies to your situation, then get in touch so we can approve your return. Whether you can return a product depends on a few factors, so check Returns first for all your options.
What are my options if a product has a fault?
On the rare occasion a product is faulty, has a defect, or fails to work as described, we'd like the chance to put it right. Depending on how long you've had it and what is wrong, we might get it repaired, replaced, refunded, or provide another remedy. To find out your options, check Returns in the HELP section.